This chicken souvlaki inspired recipe is packed with flavour when marinated overnight.
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large onion
- In a large bowl, combine the Italian dressing, black pepper and dried oregano.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes and place into the bowl.
- Cut the red pepper, green pepper and onion into 1 inch squares and place into the bowl.
- Combine the contents of the bowl and let marinate for at least 2 hours but preferably for 24 hours in the fridge to properly marinate.
- Skewer the chicken and peppers and then grill on each side until cooked.