A healthy and tasty soup that even those that don’t love cabbage will likely enjoy.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 medium sized potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 chicken or vegetable stock cubes
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- In a large saucepan, on medium heat, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the stock cubes and once dissolved, add the chopped cabbage and potatoes.
- Cover and let cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Turn heat off and add freshly chopped coriander.